FINDING TIME - for the classroom, for you and for your
family. An interactive workshop for Principals and their Secretaries.
Do you want to work more effectively as an executive team? Are you tired of being tired and feeling exhausted?
Do you want to get out of the office and into the classroom? Do you want to have more energy?
Do you want to be more productive and feel more balanced? Do you wan to accomplish more in less time?
Participants will learn;
- time and material management strategies that work
- how to distinguish the important from the urgent
- the ‘new reality’ – spending more time in the classroom and not bringing work home with you
- 3 steps to becoming an effective executive team
- scheduling the executive's time
- navigating the email jungle
- why energy management is more important than time management
- how to live a more balanced life
Through group activities, hands-on exercises, recent research, role plays and stories, participants will feel fully engaged in this full day session and will take away practical strategies that lead to greater productivity and control.